Tuesday, June 8, 2010

^_^

Bonjour! I've been slacking on posting on account of too much to do, see, soak up. Yesterday Jeremy and I caught a ride with his mother into Lyon (We're staying right at the edge, in Beaujolais, wine country). Lyon is fantastic! Two H&Ms a few blocks from each other, the best lunch I've ever had (Flaky crust with tomatoes, zucchini, mozzarella, and basil sauce..mmmmm), and my first legal beer ever. I have to say, it does taste better on this side of the law.
I'm finally over jet-lag and being a little culture-shocked, but by 7 or so each night my brain gets exhausted and wants to sleep already from all the translation effort. Necessity is the mother of invention, as they say.
But enough boring text, you want pictures!




1 comment:

  1. Also, yeah. Horrible self photo, I know. Whatever. I was here, that's all.

    ReplyDelete