Saturday, June 19, 2010

Allo?

Bonjour! The past few days have been a mess of World Cup fever, exploring Lyon as much as possible on our last day there, and waking up at 5 to take a train to Nancy. So in order, the Americans were absolutely cheated by a bad call in their match against the Slovs, la musee de la resistance was trop cool, and Nancy is incredible. Technically it's not as big as Lyon, but it seems a lot more like an economic center. We're staying with Guillaume, an old friend of Jeremy's, and today we're gonna go see some monkeys. :D
My french is slowly slowly slowly getting better. Today's father's day, isn't it? Shoutout to my dad <3. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves here.







2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I love your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see myself, I have to say
    Growing grapes in Beaujolais!

    ReplyDelete